May is on the way — and so is Pregnancy Awareness Month. Want to kick it off right? Head over to the The Skirball Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, May 6th to celebrate mama (and PAM’s 5th anniversary) with a free event created especially for pregnant women, new parents, new grandparents, and families with young children. You’ll find useful information, learn from expert panel discussions, meet baby-gear manufacturers you’ll love, and have a blast (there’s even a performance by the lovely Lisa Loeb!).
5th Annual Pregnancy Awareness Month Kick-off Event
Hosted by Anna Getty, Catherine McCord, Lisa Loeb and Josie Maran
Sunday, May 6th from 12pm – 4pm
The Skirball Center / 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd. / Los Angeles, CA 90049 / 310-440-4500
Special Panel Discussion with Ricki Lake – “More Business of Being Born”
Special Musical Performance by Lisa Loeb from her book and CD, SILLY SING-ALONG
- SPA – Mommy Pampering Spa services provided by Belly Sprout with manicures, pedicures, facials and massage.
- KIDS – Childrenʼs activities produced by Ladybug Jane, including arts and crafts, games and cookie decorating.
- BOOTHS – Over 25 product booths with samples, information and giveaways.
- FASHION – The Viacord “BUMPITUPSTYLE” Lounge featuring Amy Tara Koch and clothing by Ingrid & Isabel.
- BREASTFEEDING STATION from The Pump Station & Nurtury – New and expectant moms can meet an experienced Certified Lactation Educators to get questions answered personally.
- BIRTH PLANNING – Birthwellʼs Mommy Zone will provide information and instruction about home births, doulas and midwifery.
Visit pregnancyawareness.com for details and for a list of events in other cities.