Back to Basics
If getting back to basics means getting a chance to build and create custom furniture made from a revolutionary new material, then sign us up! Way Basics eco-friendly modular furniture line is taking the industry by storm using their patented zBoard, made of 99% recycled paper (the other 1% is the final new veneer sheet).
Available in a multitude of bright colors, as well as light and dark wood-grains, the furniture requires no tools or hardware to assemble so kids can even join in on the building of their shelves. The trick? Industrial strength tape adheres the pieces together, and while the boards are 62% lighter than particle board, they’re just as strong!
A founding member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, Way Basics works with furniture banks around the country to provide household furnishings to those in need – with the ultimate goal to make it easy and fun to build sustainable furniture that fits real life and improve the planet at the same time.